I’m kinda freaking out right now.
My fitness director moved my Kick video assessment taping up from Thurs AM to tomorrow night during the 6:30pm class.
For some reason this gives me serious butterflies and a big, bad case of nerves!
My sister thinks I’m nuts (which I realize is probably true) but moving it to tomorrow night means a bigger class to “perform” for and the possibility that our fitness director will be there and she just makes me nervous (or MORE nervous).
I need to find a way to harness this nervous energy into GOOD energy and excitement for tomorrow’s big video taping. I realize this. I’m just in irrational reaction mode. To calm myself I figured that I’d a) turn on my Kick music while I finish out my day at work and b) that I’d blog it out just to get these nervous thoughts OUT of my brain.
Hmm, seems to be working, sort of. 😉
So – let’s look at the positives here (thanks Heather for planting that seed in my brain!).
- It’ll be a bigger class so there will be more energy which I can feed off of
- I can recruit my fellow Kick instructors to come cheer me on – they weren’t keen on coming to the early AM Thursday class
- I get it over with a day sooner
- It’ll be a bigger class – which sort of makes me nervous, I had in my head that I’d be performing in a more subdued setting so in my head that’s how I’ve played it out all along. Now that it’s changed, it’s hard for me to wrap my head around.
- It’s a day sooner which means less prep time…but at least it’ll be DONE
Ok – so definitely lots of pro’s here, huh? In that case, I better buck up and stop being such a “Sally” (as Scott would say)!
I will definitely report back tomorrow night when all is said and done but for now I better put my “Get Fierce” game face on and get ready to rock it. This IS my dream afterall, right?!