One reason I love blogging is that I’ve “met” some really fab, fit, and fun women! I’m hoping for many more blogger meet-ups this year, even if that means a trek to Austin, or Little Rock, or San Fran (twist my arm).
Until those actual meet-ups, what’s also fun about blogging? Learning more random, interesting, fun tidbits about eachother. Especially when one of your newer blog friends, Kjirsten “tags” you in her post on her version of a fit blogger Q&A.
Ask and ye shall receive 🙂
- How many days a week do you workout? A solid six days a week. I always take a rest day, even when I don’t “want” to. It’s ingrained in me now. Just another part of my day, and a part of my day I truly look forward to everyday, despite the stares I get from co-workers and friends who think I’m nuts for loving to workout as much as I do. But it’s who I am. Take me or leave me!
- What is your favorite ab move? Well, since I’ve finally committed to working my core rather than avoiding or dreading it, my favorite ab move is the “ab curl” from Core Fusion. SO frickin’ hard but it works, man. Second to that? Planks. Love to hate those suckers.
- If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be? Ha, Ryan Reynolds probably. He is HOT, what can I say!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? It would have to be Cali – wine country, Sonoma County probably…Healdsburg maybe? Ok, definitely. I love it so much. It’s gorgeous and brings with it some memories of great times spent with great friends drinking great wine. Who can argue with that?
- What is your favorite beauty product you can’t go a day without? Moisturizer and lotion. Especially in the winter, cannot STAND dry skin. The worst.
- Do you have any pets? If so what kind? If you don’t what animal would you love to have? I have two kitties – Henry and Callie. They are my babies. Love them so!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of you life, what would it be? That’s a toss-up between chocolate or pizza. Pizza would probably win, merely because there are some healthy qualities to pizza that would keep me going (calcium and protein in the cheese, lycopene in the sauce, carbs in the dough).
- What does your family and friends think about your blog? Most love it and think I’m nuts for how passionate I am about something most people hate. This gives me an outlet to talk about it in a place where others “like me” congregate. That’s not to say that some of my IRL friends are into fitness and health, they are just less chatty about it than me, clearly. 😉
- What is one sport you haven’t tried, but would love to get involved in? Hmmm. Does swimming count as a “sport?” If so, that would be it. I’m bound and determined to learn to swim this year, I swear!
- Red wine or white wine? Red, always red. But I do have a newfound love of white from our last trip to wine country. It’s more of a summer sip for me though. Unless it’s champagne – which is good anytime of year in my book!
- (Bonus question) What is your favorite workout memory? I’ll answer this one too since I added it to those I’m tagging “it.” My favorite workout memory. I have two. One – the feeling of crossing that finish line in September at the Wicked Half. Nothing compares. Two – teaching my first Kick class. Equal parts scary and awesome all jumbled together.
That was fun! Now it’s your turn.