…for the Core Fusion 30-day challenge.
On the eve of the challenge itself (since February is a short month, I’m calling tomorrow CF kick-off day), I thought I’d jot down a few notes to self:
- Be patient. This is going to be a frustrating (and uncomfortable) month at times.
- Think differently. Core Fusion *is* very much a “workout” even if the sweat-factor is less so than what you’re accustomed to.
- Trust your body. It’s going to change this month. Let it.
- Have fun. This is gonna affect you in ways you probably can’t even anticipate yet. Enjoy this bonding time with your sis, you don’t get as much time with her anymore with this new job and all.
- Own it. You’re gonna come out of this a strong core, but even more importantly, you’re gonna come out of this with a brand new mind/body connection. Embrace that, most of all.
So that’s it. My notes to self…a quasi pep talk, too – now that I’m reading this back to myself.
Core Fusion challenge time…it’s on! 😉
Bring it!! Can’t wait to get started 🙂
This is going to be SO different from what we’re used to doing for “challenges” but I think that’s what’s also so awesome about it. TOTALLY out of the ordinary, kind of a good thing I think.
Just remember to check back on these notes 😉 I think it’s great that you and Jo are trying this together – something new.
I am TOTALLY going to. I’m sure I’ll be referring to these OFTEN during the month.
Can’t wait to follow along on your journey! Your going to kick butt!
Best of luck with the Core Fusion Challenge, looking forward to seeing how you get on with these dvds.
I love this post. Everything you wrote is so true, I swear. Feel free to reach out to me at any time during this challenge, I will help as much as I can! I am SO excited for you! You should definitely do the unlimited week at exhale Boston for $40 if you have time — so worth it. Just trying out the classes and getting fixed in your positioning in class will help you at home. GOOD LUCK!!
Seriously. I will DEFINITELY be taking you up on the offer, I can already tell. So thank you for offering, but you might regret it soon enough. haha 😉
love that last one…..OWN IT! And youre gonna!
Good luck with this challenge! I’m sure it will test your body and your mind, which is the best reason to do it. It’s great to put our mind to the test, too. I am really excited to follow along, learn more about Core Fusion, and watch you rock it’s socks off!
Pingback: Core Fusion Challenge – the final week… « EatDrinkBreatheSweat
Pingback: Overheard at Core Fusion… « EatDrinkBreatheSweat